ContourGlobal Acquires Generation Company On The Island Of Bonaire
Mr. Burney El Hage, Commissioner for Economic Affairs and Energy, said, "The Public Entity Bonaire welcomes Contour Global to the island, is delighted that Contour Global has taken over the power production on Bonaire and is certain that Contour Global will offer us a reliable and affordable renewable based power production. We are happy to be part of the Contour Global network as we believe the company can benefit from Bonaire as a stepping stone into the Caribbean market. We are looking forward to a long-lasting mutually rewarding relationship."
ContourGlobal is a New York based international power-generation company with approximately 3000 MW in operations or under construction in 17 countries and on four continents. ContourGlobal's 1650 employees manage, own and operate a portfolio of 33 power plants utilizing a wide range of fuel types and technologies including renewable energy production based upon wind, solar and biomass. In the Caribbean and South America, ContourGlobal operates approximately 800 MW of power generation businesses in Brazil, Colombia, Peru, St. Martin, Guadaloupe and now Bonaire.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV