- Los Angeles Business Council/Design Concept - Westside Urban Forum - Southern California Development Forum/Commercial Building Award - ASLA, Southern California Chapter/Design Award - Otis College of Art & Design/Creative Vision Award - Los Angeles Business Council (LABC)/LA Architectural Retail Award - PCBC Gold Nugget Award/Best Retail Project, Grand Award - Los Angeles Business Journal (LABJ)/Best Retail Project - Retail Traffic SADI - New Open-Air Center - NAREIT Leader in Light - ICSC, US Design & Development/Design Gold, Sustainable Design Gold - MAPIC High Street Award/Best-of-the-Best.
The VIVA "Best-of-the-Best" Award comes on the heels of Santa Monica Place's selection as the Best High Street Retail Development for MAPIC this past fall. The MAPIC Awards honors significant retail-oriented development projects and is held each fall in conjunction with the international market for retail real estate conference held in Cannes, France. The High Street Retail category rewards the most innovative retail real estate project located on a 'high street', or primary business/tourist district, within a city center.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) an S&P 500 company, is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States.
Macerich currently owns over 64 million square feet of real estate consisting primarily of interests in 61 regional shopping centers. Macerich specializes in successful retail properties in many of the country's most attractive, densely populated markets with significant presence in California, Arizona, Chicago, Greater New York Metro and Washington, DC. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com.SOURCE Macerich
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts