Serial Entrepreneur Ashish J. Thakkar Introduces Mara Online - A Unique Set Of Social Portals For Connecting Africa Globally
SAN FRANCISCO, May 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mara Online provides professional, personal and social tools for communicating, networking, innovating and collaborating across borders
The launch of Mara Online was announced today by Ashish J Thakkar, Founder and CEO of Mara Group and Mara Foundation, during his keynote at the world's largest entrepreneur's conference TiEcon. The vision of this new online and mobile platform is to become the first most inspirational choice for connecting African youth across the continent and to the world.
- MaraConnect - A free mobile VoIP, allowing smartphone and tablet users across Africa to call and text for free, both domestically and internationally. As of today, this application is available in App Stores and on Google Play.
- MaraMessenger - An instant messaging platform facilitating real time communication via mobile and offers quick transmission of text-based messages.
- BuzzMe - The first African social media network, providing a new way for youth to meet and network across the continent and globally, via the Internet and on mobile. BuzzMe will be interlinked with the other applications and allow members to chat online using MaraMessenger and via VOIP on MaraConnect.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts