Doctor Of Chiropractic Honored For 25 Years Of Service And Commitment To Public Health
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., May 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) recently honored one among them for their endless dedication to public health and wellness.
Dr. Debra Proechel of Rice Minnesota was recognized by her peers for outstanding and continuous dedication to public health over the last 25 years. The award was presented during the MCA Awards Banquet at recently held at the Marriott Mall of America in Bloomington.
Other awards given during the convention included the Outstanding Educator of the Year Award, the John Allenburg Meritorious Award, the President's Award and the Chiropractor of the Year Award.
About Minnesota Chiropractic AssociationCreated in 1927, the Minnesota Chiropractic Association is the only professional organization in Minnesota that solely represents the chiropractic professional on a multi-level and integrated service basis.
CONTACT: Debra Hurston 952-882-9411SOURCE Minnesota Chiropractic Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV