Nissan Altima Set To Race In This Weekend's Austin 400 V8 Supercars Race
AUSTIN, Texas, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two Nissan Motorsport Altima racing cars flank a production 2013 Nissan Altima at Circuit of the Americas race track in Austin, Texas during the first-ever appearance of the Australian V8 Supercar Series in the United States.
This is the first year for Nissan in the popular racing series. Nissan Motorsport has entered four race-prepared versions of the all-new 2013 Altima in this weekend's Austin 400. The Altima is set to go on sale later this year in Australia.
Austin 400 V8 Supercars weekend races will be broadcast on SPEED TV at the following times (all times EDT):Sunday, May 19 at 9:00 a.m. Sunday, May 19 at 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 23 at 8:30 p.m. Friday, May 24 at 12:00 p.m. Friday, May 24 at 10 p.m. SOURCE Nissan North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV