AUSTIN, Texas, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two Nissan Motorsport Altima racing cars flank a production 2013 Nissan Altima at Circuit of the Americas race track in Austin, Texas during the first-ever appearance of the Australian V8 Supercar Series in the United States.
This is the first year for Nissan in the popular racing series. Nissan Motorsport has entered four race-prepared versions of the all-new 2013 Altima in this weekend's Austin 400. The Altima is set to go on sale later this year in Australia.
Austin 400 V8 Supercars weekend races will be broadcast on SPEED TV at the following times (all times EDT):Sunday, May 19 at 9:00 a.m. Sunday, May 19 at 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 23 at 8:30 p.m. Friday, May 24 at 12:00 p.m. Friday, May 24 at 10 p.m. SOURCE Nissan North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV