BOSTON, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Management announced that fund performance data as of April 30, 2013 for Eaton Vance Municipal Income Term Trust (ETX) is available on Eaton Vance's website at http://funds.eatonvance.com/Municipal-Income-Term-Trust-ETX.php.
In addition, the Fund will make certain fund performance data available on the Eaton Vance website after the end of each month. Information about Fund portfolio characteristics (such as top holdings) will be posted to the website shortly after the end of each calendar quarter. Portfolio holdings for the most recent month-end may also be posted to the website approximately 30 days following the end of the month.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $260.3 billion in assets as of April 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment products and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV