- Shares of JPMorgan Chase (symbol) closed at $52.30 on Friday. The shares trade for 8.9 times the consensus 2014 earnings estimate of $5.94 a share, among analysts polled by Thomson Reuters.
- Capital One Financial (symbol) closed at $60.83, trading for 9.1 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $6.66.
- Morgan Stanley (symbol) closed at $25.19, trading for 9.9 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $2.54.
- Commerce Bancshares (symbol) of Kansas City, Mo. closed at $43.10, trading for 14.8 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $2.92.
Big Banks: Friday Financial Winners
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts