2. As of noon trading, Aruba Networks ( ARUN) is down $4.68 (-26.6%) to $12.93 on heavy volume Thus far, 42.2 million shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.38-$13.07 after having opened the day at $12.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.61. Aruba Networks, Inc. provides network access solutions for the mobile enterprises worldwide. Aruba Networks has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 292.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Aruba Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full Aruba Networks Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts