3. As of noon trading, Youku Tudou ( YOKU) is down $2.08 (-9.9%) to $19.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Youku Tudou exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.92-$21.48 after having opened the day at $21.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.08. Youku Tudou Inc. operates as an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. Its Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view, and share video content across various devices. Youku Tudou has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Youku Tudou as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Youku Tudou Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts