2. As of noon trading, Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) is down $0.72 (-0.9%) to $79.90 on average volume Thus far, 766,491 shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.65-$80.52 after having opened the day at $79.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.62. Zimmer Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of orthopedic reconstructive devices, spinal and trauma devices, biologics, dental implants, and related surgical products in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Zimmer Holdings has a market cap of $13.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Zimmer Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Zimmer Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts