4. As of noon trading, Accenture ( ACN) is up $0.92 (1.14) to $81.53 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.50-$81.59 after having opened the day at $80.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.61. Accenture plc operates as a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company worldwide. Accenture has a market cap of $52.5 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Accenture a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Accenture as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Accenture Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts