2. As of noon trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) is up $1.98 (1.43) to $140.56 on average volume Thus far, 821,551 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $139.15-$141.81 after having opened the day at $139.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.58. Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States and South Africa. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquid (NGL), and gas. Pioneer Natural Resources Company has a market cap of $19.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 631.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts