ARMONK, N.Y., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that IT analyst firm International Data Corporation (IDC) named IBM Global Business Services as a leader in the IDC Marketscape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services 2013 Vendor Analysis.
Based on an evaluation framework that incorporates interviews with more than 600 business consulting buyers worldwide, IBM was ranked the most capable among all providers in driving innovation in a world being transformed by data. These clients viewed IBM as the most capable at helping them transform their businesses, expand into new markets or geographies, manage risk and improve efficiency. They also cited IBM as an outperformer in key operational criteria, such as integrating with clients' teams and providing functional, technical, and industry insights.
"IBM is actively helping organizations rethink their business models and reinvent how they engage their customers for competitive advantage and growth," says Sarah Diamond, IBM General Manager, Consulting Services. "This report validates IBM's leadership in helping clients to create new models of front end engagement, and integrating enterprise data and processes to convert insight into competitive advantage in a digital world.""IBM's ability to help clients with the front office agenda is supported by a comprehensive set of services and solutions, coupled with a deep industry-specific expertise. At the forefront of IBM's capabilities is its global Strategy and Transformation practice, which has dedicated consulting teams for 'front-office digitization' and the 'globally integrated enterprise,'" explained Cushing Anderson, IDC Research VP. To read the report, please visit: http://bit.ly/1113P6Y For more information on IDC, please visit: www.idc.comFor more information about IBM, please visit: www.ibm.com/gbs Media contact: Pasha Dahncke646-342-4013 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV