PITTSBURGH, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII), one of the nation's largest investment managers, today announced that it has been recognized by Institutional Investor magazine in their annual U.S. Investment Management Awards. Federated was recognized in the Cash Management & Short-Term Fixed Income category.
The awards, now in their fourth year, recognize U.S. institutional money managers for their innovative strategies, fiduciary savvy and impressive short- and long-term returns, as well as U.S. money managers in more than 35 asset classes and strategies who stood out in the eyes of the investor community for their exceptional performance, risk management and service. Federated's award was presented at a ceremony on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
"As a cash-management pioneer and leader, we are honored that Institutional Investor magazine recognized Federated for products that play a central role in client needs and capital markets," said John B. Fisher, president and chief executive officer of Federated Advisory Companies. "For nearly four decades, investors have turned to Federated for cash-management solutions that offer diligent credit analysis, broad diversification and daily liquidity at par."
Federated Investors, Inc. is one of the largest investment managers in the United States, managing $377.3 billion in assets as of March 31, 2013. With 137 funds and a variety of separately managed account options, Federated provides comprehensive investment management to approximately 5,500 institutions and intermediaries including corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. For more information, visit http://FederatedInvestors.com .SOURCE Federated Investors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV