Aruba Networks price target and estimates were reduced at UBS. Estimates were reduced given market share loss to Cisco and macro pressures, said UBS. Price target goes to $17.
Dell (DELL) estimates were reduced at UBS. Aggressive PC pricing is negatively affecting margins, UBS said.
FedEx (FDX) estimates were reduced at Citigroup. The underlying fundamentals of Express remain challenging, said Citigroup.
Gilead Sciences (GILD) price target and estimates were raised at UBS. Move reflects positive feedback from doctors about tenofovir alafenamide (TAF), said UBS. Price target goes to $67.General Motors (GM) price target and estimates were raised at Citigroup. Estimates were increased on a solid first quarter. Pickup demand, European restructuring, OnStar and cash build are driving increased conviction, Citi said. Price target goes to $40. J.C. Penney (JCP) estimates were reduced at UBS on the first-quarter earnings miss and significant cash burn, said UBS. Nordstrom (JWN) estimates were reduced at UBS. Reflects the weather-related first quarter earnings miss, said UBS. Kohl's (KSS) price target and estimates were reduced at Citigroup. Reflects weaker sales trends due to weather and payroll tax increases, as well as increased clearance activity, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $49. Magna (MGA) estimates, price target were boosted at Keybanc. Shares are now seen reaching $79, according to Keybanc. Estimates were also increased, following a positive meeting with management, Keybanc said. Buy rating. Northrop Grumman (NOC) numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $78. Estimates also increased on buybacks above expectations, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating. TW Telecom (TWTC) estimates were reduced at Citigroup. Reflects investments in sales and products, said Citigroup. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV