GREENSBORO, N.C., May 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFM) will host a conference call with investors on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (EDT) to discuss financial results for the first quarter ended April 28, 2013. A press release detailing the Company's financial results will be issued prior to the call. During the conference call, the Company may answer questions concerning its business. The Company's responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the conference call, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.
The call will be broadcast via a live audio webcast at www.thefreshmarket.com , within the Investor Relations section of the Company website, and a recording will be available for 30 days following the date of the event. Investors and analysts interested in participating on the call are invited to dial (877) 852-2928 to access the call.
About The Fresh Market, Inc.Founded in 1982, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products in a unique and inviting atmosphere with a high level of customer service. As of May 16, 2013, the company operates 131 stores in 25 states, located in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and West. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations (336) 615-8065 InvestorRelations@thefreshmarket.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV