June 17 Deadline Approaching In Virginia For SBA Working Capital Loans
ATLANTA, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration is reminding small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private non-profit organizations of all sizes that June 17 is the filing deadline for federal economic injury disaster loans. These loans are available in Virginia as a result of drought, excessive heat, and high winds that began on Jan. 1, 2012.
The disaster declaration includes the following counties: Albemarle, Amelia, Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford, Botetourt, Brunswick, Buckingham, Caroline, Campbell, Charles City, Charlotte, Chesterfield, Culpeper, Cumberland, Dinwiddie, Essex, Fauquier, Fluvanna, Franklin, Gloucester, Goochland, Greene, Greensville, Halifax, Hanover, Henrico, Henry, James City, King and Queen, King George, King William, Lancaster, Louisa, Lunenburg, Madison, Mathews, Mecklenburg, Middlesex, Nelson, New Kent, Northumberland, Nottoway, Orange, Page Prince, Pittsylvania, Powhatan, Prince Edward, Prince William, Rappahannock, Richmond, Roanoke, Rockbridge, Rockingham, Southampton, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Surry, Sussex, Westmoreland and York; and contiguous independent cities of Bedford, Colonial Heights, Danville, Fredericksburg, Hopewell, Lynchburg, Petersburg and Richmond in Virginia .Under this declaration, the SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan program is available to eligible farm-related and nonfarm-related entities that suffered financial losses as a direct result of this disaster. With the exception of aquaculture enterprises, SBA cannot provide disaster loans to agricultural producers, farmers, or ranchers. Nurseries are eligible to apply for economic injury disaster loans for losses caused by drought conditions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV