Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan
Thanks to some smart acquisitions, Boston Scientific is poised to debut everything from new asthma treatments to better implantable defibrillators, most of which won't move the needle until 2014, said Cramer, but that means the time to get into the stock is today. The company is also being helped by growth overseas, which has helped not only stabilize sales, but prompted management to declare that a small increase in revenue is possible in the second half of 2013.
Boston Scientific trades at just 12.5 times earnings, said Cramer, but with growth returning the stock could fetch a multiple to match that of its peers, which would value the stock a full 26% higher than it trades today. Shares have already had a big rally, Cramer admitted, but there's still definitely room to run.
Sometimes the sum of the parts are worth more than the whole, Cramer reminded viewers as he highlighted yet another company with hidden potential to bring out value, if only its management realized that breaking up would be the best thing for shareholders.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT), Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) and Heckmann (HEK). Cramer was bearish on Potash (POT).
Mad TweetsIn the "Mad Tweets" segment, Cramer responded to questions sent via Twitter to @JimCramer. He said Radian Group (RDN) remains very undervalued. Cramer told another tweeter that investors should always reinvest their dividends. Always.
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer opined on the horrendous IPO of Facebook (FB), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV