HOUSTON, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. (NYSE: KRA) announced today that Kraton's Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stephen E. Tremblay will present at the Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference on May 22, 2013 from 8:50 a.m. to 9:25 a.m. Central Daylight Time. A live webcast of this presentation may be accessed at:
or at http://www.kraton.com/ by selecting the Investor Relations tab, then "Events" from the menu and then clicking on the link "Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. at Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference". A replay of the presentation will be available using the same link about 3 hours after the live presentation.
About KratonKraton Performance Polymers, Inc., through its operating subsidiary Kraton Polymers LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively, "Kraton"), is a leading global producer of engineered polymers and one of the world's largest producers of styrenic block copolymers (SBCs), a family of products whose chemistry was pioneered by Kraton almost 50 years ago. Kraton's polymers are used in a wide range of applications, including adhesives, coatings, consumer and personal care products, sealants and lubricants, and medical, packaging, automotive, paving, roofing and footwear products. The company offers products to more than 800 customers in over 60 countries worldwide. We manufacture products at five plants globally, including our flagship plant in Belpre, Ohio, the most diversified SBC plant in the world, as well as plants in Germany, France, Brazil and Japan. The plant in Japan is operated by an unconsolidated manufacturing joint venture. For more information about Kraton, visit our website at http://www.kraton.com/. Kraton, the Kraton logo and design, and the "Giving Innovators their Edge" tagline are all trademarks of Kraton Polymers LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV