HOUSTON, May 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. ("Global" or the "Company") (NYSE:GGS) announced today that the Company will present at the Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, May 22 nd, 2013 at 10:30 AM EDT.
Please visit Global's Investor Relations website at: http://ir.globalgeophysical.com/events.cfm to listen to the live presentation, as well as to access an archived display.
About Global Geophysical Services, Inc.Global Geophysical Services, Inc., headquartered in Houston, TX, provides an integrated suite of geoscience and engineering solutions to the global oil and gas industry, including high-resolution RG-3D Reservoir Grade ® seismic data acquisition, AutoSeis ® autonomous nodal recording technology, microseismic monitoring, seismic data processing, multi-client data products, and interpretation services focused on unconventional consulting. Global combines experience, innovation, operational safety and environmental responsibility with leading edge technology to facilitate the success of its clients by providing them the tools to Gain InSight SM. To learn more about Global visit www.globalgeophysical.com .
CONTACT: Sean M. Gore V.P. Corporate Development www.globalgeophysical.com 13927 South Gessner Road Missouri City, TX 77489 Phone: (713) 808-1750 Fax: (713) 808-1008
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV