ORLANDO, Fla., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share payable on June 26, 2013 to shareholders of record for Common Stock on June 12, 2013. This dividend is the 107th consecutive quarterly distribution to Parkway's shareholders of Common Stock and represents an annualized dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
About Parkway Properties Parkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 45 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 13.0 million square feet at April 1, 2013. Parkway also offers fee-based real estate services which manage and/or lease approximately 11.8 million square feet for third parties as of April 1, 2013. Additional information about Parkway is available on the Company's website at www.pky.com.
Contact: Thomas E. Blalock Vice President of Investor Relations (407) 650-0593SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV