NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (NYSE: KS) ("KapStone") today announced that on May 16, 2013, the Board of Directors elected David G. Gabriel as a Director of the Company. Mr. Gabriel was elected as a Class A director with a term expiring in 2016.
Mr. Gabriel, age 54, has held the offices of President and Chief Executive Officer of Sonepar North America since September 2009. From May 2003 thru August 2009, Mr. Gabriel served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Hagemeyer North America. Prior to 2003, he served as Senior Vice President/General Manager of Tenneco Automotive's North American aftermarket business. Mr. Gabriel earned his Bachelor of Science in Packaging Engineering from Michigan State University.
About the Company
Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation is a leading North American producer of unbleached kraft paper products, linerboard and shipping containers. The Company is the parent company of KapStone Kraft Paper Corporation which includes paper mills in Roanoke Rapids, NC, North Charleston, SC, and Cowpens, SC, fourteen converting locations in the East and Midwest, and a lumber mill in Summerville, SC. The business employs approximately 2,700 people.SOURCE KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV