TORONTO, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The Board of Directors today declared a dividend of twelve and one half cents ( 12.5 cents) per share on the outstanding common shares of the Corporation payable on the 31 st day of May 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on the 24 th day of May 2013.
For Canadian resident shareholders, these dividends are designated as "eligible dividends" for purposes of the enhanced dividend tax credit rules contained in the Income Tax Act ( Canada) and any corresponding provincial and territorial tax legislation.
Please visit our website at www.shawcor.com for further details.SOURCE ShawCor Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV