FRAMINGHAM, Mass. and SYDNEY, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HeartWare International, Inc. (NASDAQ: HTWR - ASX: HIN), a leading innovator of less invasive, miniaturized circulatory support technologies that are revolutionizing the treatment of advanced heart failure, today announced that CEO Doug Godshall is scheduled to present at the 2013 UBS Global Healthcare Conference at 11:00 a.m. EDT on Monday, May 20, 2013. The conference is being held May 20-22, 2013 at the Sheraton New York Hotel.
A live webcast of the Company's presentation at the conference will be available via a link provided at www.heartware.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days at the site after the presentation.
About HeartWare International
HeartWare International develops and manufactures miniaturized implantable heart pumps, or ventricular assist devices, to treat Class IIIB / IV patients suffering from advanced heart failure. The HeartWare
® Ventricular Assist System features the HVAD
® pump, a small full-support circulatory assist device designed to be implanted next to the heart, avoiding the abdominal surgery generally required to implant competing devices. The HeartWare System is approved in
the United States for the intended use as a bridge to cardiac transplantation in patients who are at risk of death from refractory end-stage left ventricular heart failure, has received CE Marking in the European Union and has been used to treat patients in 30 international countries. The device is also currently the subject of a U.S. clinical trial for destination therapy. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at
HeartWare International, Inc. is a member of the Russell 2000 ® and its securities are publicly traded on The NASDAQ Stock Market and the Australian Securities Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV