For the first 18 months IBM, Thames Water and the Alliance Partners will collaborate to co-create the AMP6 business plan and define the scope of technology and innovation services they will deliver. IBM will also assess future technology deployments throughout AMP6 and into the following regulatory period to identify options to further improve system performance.
Thames Water's AMP6 alliance is made up of two 'design and build' consortia, a program manager and a technology and innovation provider. The organizations selected are as follows:
- Design and Build: Costain, Veolia Atkins (CVA) and Skanska MWH Balfour Beatty (SMB)- Program Manager: MWH UK- Technology and Innovation Provider: IBM
The contract awarded will be for an initial seven-year period up to a maximum overall term of 12 years.For more information about Thames Water, visit www.thameswater.co.ukFor more information about IBM Smarter Water, visit ibm.com/smarterplanet/water Contacts: Jenny HunterIBM Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Lucy ChapmanIBM UK Media RelationsDirect: +44 (0)20 7021 8911/ Mobile: 07920 823429 LUCYCHAPMAN@uk.ibm.com Simon Evans, Thames Water Media RelationsM +44 (0) 7747 644364 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts