3. As of noon trading, News Corporation ( NWSA) is down $0.38 (-1.1%) to $33.00 on average volume Thus far, 8.6 million shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.99-$33.39 after having opened the day at $33.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.38. News Corporation operates as a diversified media company worldwide. News Corporation has a market cap of $50.8 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates News Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full News Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts