2. As of noon trading, Celgene Corporation ( CELG) is down $6.20 (-4.8%) to $123.43 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.9 million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $122.61-$128.83 after having opened the day at $128.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.63. Celgene Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of various therapies to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases in the United States, Europe, and other countries. Celgene Corporation has a market cap of $54.3 billion and is part of the drugs industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 65.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Celgene Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts