3. As of noon trading, Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) is down $0.37 (-0.5%) to $71.26 on light volume Thus far, 513,568 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $70.73-$71.57 after having opened the day at $71.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.63. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products worldwide. Estee Lauder Cos has a market cap of $17.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Estee Lauder Cos as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts