4. As of noon trading, VF Corporation ( VFC) is down $2.29 (-1.2%) to $183.37 on light volume Thus far, 125,204 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 611,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.37-$186.39 after having opened the day at $185.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $185.66. V.F. Corporation designs and manufactures, or sources from independent contractors various apparel and footwear products primarily in the United States and Europe. VF Corporation has a market cap of $20.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 23.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates VF Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full VF Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts