3 Stocks Dragging The Consumer Goods Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Honda Motor ( HMC) is down $0.65 (-1.6%) to $40.70 on light volume Thus far, 170,467 shares of Honda Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 538,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.69-$41.00 after having opened the day at $40.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.35. Honda Motor Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of motorcycles, automobiles, and power products worldwide. Honda Motor has a market cap of $73.4 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Honda Motor as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock performance, considering both the consistency and magnitude of the price movement over time. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Honda Motor Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts