Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Canadian National Railway ( CNI) is up $0.51 (0.50) to $101.99 on light volume Thus far, 252,469 shares of Canadian National Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 707,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $101.20-$102.34 after having opened the day at $101.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.48. Canadian National Railway Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in rail and related transportation business in North America. Canadian National Railway has a market cap of $43.2 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Canadian National Railway a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian National Railway as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Canadian National Railway Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts