2. As of noon trading, SAIC ( SAI) is up $0.13 (0.86) to $15.33 on light volume Thus far, 601,237 shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.15-$15.35 after having opened the day at $15.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.20. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions in the areas of defense, health, energy, infrastructure, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and cybersecurity to agencies of the U.S. SAIC has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate SAIC a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SAIC as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full SAIC Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts