3. As of noon trading, Apollo Group ( APOL) is up $0.46 (2.19) to $21.70 on average volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Apollo Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.11-$21.91 after having opened the day at $21.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.24. Apollo Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides online and on-campus educational programs and services at the undergraduate, master's, and doctoral levels. Apollo Group has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Apollo Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Apollo Group as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Apollo Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts