Reimagine Wonder With The Redesigned Wonderopolis Website, Supported By The Verizon Foundation
Wonderopolis is part of NCFL's 20-year track record supporting family learning and engagement, initiatives recently bolstered by a partnership with the Department of Education.
Wonderopolis is supported by grant funding from the Verizon Foundation. NCFL and Verizon have teamed up to create technology-driven resources, and NCFL provides content to Verizon's Thinkfinity.org, which offers free, comprehensive lesson plans and learning resources for teachers and students.
"The Wonderopolis program is evolving and the redesigned website reflects that growth, offering even more tools and methods to foster wonder in children and parents alike," said Emily Kirkpatrick, vice president of NCFL.
"Along with family engagement, we believe technology plays a pivotal role in helping children learn," said Justina Nixon-Saintil, director of education for the Verizon Foundation. "As a champion of innovation and digital learning, the Verizon Foundation continues to support the growth and evolution of Wonderopolis."About NCFL The National Center for Family Literacy, founded in 1989 and based in Louisville, Ky., is the worldwide leader in family literacy. More than one million families have made positive educational and economic gains as a result of NCFL's work, which includes training more than 150,000 teachers and thousands of volunteers. Visit www.famlit.org for more information. SOURCE Wonderopolis
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV