SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Troy Apps Software, a premier developer of native iPad® catalog and training apps, sees the move to native apps by big players such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others as the beginning of a landslide movement away from the use of web-based HTML5 for successful mobile business strategies.
"Many companies view their mobile strategies as their highest priority in 2013," says Michael Trautt, CEO of Troy Apps Software. "There is a sense of urgency with the companies we meet with to get their teams equipped with native iPad apps. And for good reason – native apps shorten sales cycles, provide better training, save resources and they are so popular and easy to use that employees quickly adopt them, ensuring ROI for enterprise just in terms of increased productivity alone."
Troy Apps strongly recommends native apps and Apple® iOS for clients moving to mobile and seeking control, instant loading, superior user experience and security. In fact, the company believes that native apps using iOS will dominate the enterprise mobile market. With no reliance on Internet or cloud solutions, native apps are reliable and fast. This, combined with excellent user experience provided by iOS, are the reasons many big players have opted for native apps instead of HTML5 to ensure success for their mobile strategies.Troy Apps' CEO, Michael Trautt, outlines five reasons native iPad apps will dominate mobile business strategies:
- Run Locally on Mobile Device – No Internet Connection Required: Native apps using iOS require no network or Internet connectivity. Work anytime anywhere: trade shows, airplanes, at the beach or in the subway. Native apps are truly mobile giving users the freedom to get the job done.
- Superior Performance and Integration with Device Hardware: With a native app there is no waiting to load. Graphics and photos are displayed instantly. Smoother scrolling, more fluid motion, and highly efficient functionality enhance the user experience and significantly increase productivity.
- On-the-spot Order Taking, Embedded Demos and Rich, Digital Product Catalogs: Outside sales reps or staff at tradeshows can access graphically rich product catalogs that offer the beautiful motion iOS allows. Orders can be filled out on the device immediately, with no worry about connectivity or bandwidth because the forms, demonstrations and media are embedded on the device. This is the promise of a completely mobile tool for doing business. With no reliance on the cloud and connectivity, sales reps and executives have greater control over meetings, orders, presentations, demos – and never have to wait on downloads.
- iPads Are First Choice Among Fortune 500 and With Employees: The iPad dominates the B2B market with 92 percent of Fortune 500 using the iPad. Why? iOS is the leading mobile platform in the U.S. and provides a high level of security you can not get with other tablets. iPad users also get a boost in productivity by having access to very simple-to-use tools. iPad users are generally more engaged with their mobile devices. iPad continues to be the most popular tablet with consumers due to its ease of use and "cool factor", and this helps enterprise and employees easily transition to using the iPad for business.
- Perfect for Learning Exercises, Training and Manuals: For corporate training and e-learning, native apps using iOS are preferable due to their ability to be customized, remain secure and offer a smoother user-friendly platform. iPad users are accustomed to accessing information on-demand, and native apps provide this instant access along with a superior user experience. Native mobile training apps can be used anywhere to study, use tutuorials, take quizzes and tests – offline and securely. The ability to replace expensive printed materials with digital content that is always current and up-to-date, will be a game-changer for many companies.