- Run Locally on Mobile Device – No Internet Connection Required: Native apps using iOS require no network or Internet connectivity. Work anytime anywhere: trade shows, airplanes, at the beach or in the subway. Native apps are truly mobile giving users the freedom to get the job done.
- Superior Performance and Integration with Device Hardware: With a native app there is no waiting to load. Graphics and photos are displayed instantly. Smoother scrolling, more fluid motion, and highly efficient functionality enhance the user experience and significantly increase productivity.
- On-the-spot Order Taking, Embedded Demos and Rich, Digital Product Catalogs: Outside sales reps or staff at tradeshows can access graphically rich product catalogs that offer the beautiful motion iOS allows. Orders can be filled out on the device immediately, with no worry about connectivity or bandwidth because the forms, demonstrations and media are embedded on the device. This is the promise of a completely mobile tool for doing business. With no reliance on the cloud and connectivity, sales reps and executives have greater control over meetings, orders, presentations, demos – and never have to wait on downloads.
- iPads Are First Choice Among Fortune 500 and With Employees: The iPad dominates the B2B market with 92 percent of Fortune 500 using the iPad. Why? iOS is the leading mobile platform in the U.S. and provides a high level of security you can not get with other tablets. iPad users also get a boost in productivity by having access to very simple-to-use tools. iPad users are generally more engaged with their mobile devices. iPad continues to be the most popular tablet with consumers due to its ease of use and "cool factor", and this helps enterprise and employees easily transition to using the iPad for business.
- Perfect for Learning Exercises, Training and Manuals: For corporate training and e-learning, native apps using iOS are preferable due to their ability to be customized, remain secure and offer a smoother user-friendly platform. iPad users are accustomed to accessing information on-demand, and native apps provide this instant access along with a superior user experience. Native mobile training apps can be used anywhere to study, use tutuorials, take quizzes and tests – offline and securely. The ability to replace expensive printed materials with digital content that is always current and up-to-date, will be a game-changer for many companies.
Troy Apps Bets It All On Native Apps For Mobile Business, Rejects HTML5
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts