Viralheat's New IPhone App Offers Complete Social Media Marketing Suite For Mobile Users Anywhere, Anytime
SAN MATEO, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Viralheat, the social media marketing suite provider, today announced the release of its iPhone app. Designed after its web experience, Viralheat's iPhone app enables users the opportunity to manage multiple Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts all from their smartphone, engage with their community by commenting on posts, replying to updates and retweeting tweets, as well as publish updates and tweets using advanced publishing features. In addition, users can analyze follower data for their connected Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
In support of a growing mobile workforce, Viralheat mobile makes it easier for users to always stay connected with increased access to many of Viralheat's already-popular features.
"Viralheat already provides marketers with a unique, all-in-one platform for social media management," said Vishal Sankhla, Co-founder, Viralheat. "Our new iPhone app brings this simple, cost-effective platform, that includes social media management, engagement, publishing, and analytics capabilities to the mobile world."
Sankhla says Viralheat's number one focus when designing the new app was to give users the simplest app to use, while designing a feature-rich, social media marketing tool. The new iPhone app boasts features that allow users to:
- Access Viralheat Stream from anywhere at anytime;
- Conduct cross channel publishing across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Schedule posts in advance;
- Review analytics at a glance;
- Engage with community in real time;
- Create and save custom streams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV