Viralheat's New IPhone App Offers Complete Social Media Marketing Suite For Mobile Users Anywhere, Anytime
SAN MATEO, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Viralheat, the social media marketing suite provider, today announced the release of its iPhone app. Designed after its web experience, Viralheat's iPhone app enables users the opportunity to manage multiple Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts all from their smartphone, engage with their community by commenting on posts, replying to updates and retweeting tweets, as well as publish updates and tweets using advanced publishing features. In addition, users can analyze follower data for their connected Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
In support of a growing mobile workforce, Viralheat mobile makes it easier for users to always stay connected with increased access to many of Viralheat's already-popular features.
"Viralheat already provides marketers with a unique, all-in-one platform for social media management," said Vishal Sankhla, Co-founder, Viralheat. "Our new iPhone app brings this simple, cost-effective platform, that includes social media management, engagement, publishing, and analytics capabilities to the mobile world."
Sankhla says Viralheat's number one focus when designing the new app was to give users the simplest app to use, while designing a feature-rich, social media marketing tool. The new iPhone app boasts features that allow users to:
- Access Viralheat Stream from anywhere at anytime;
- Conduct cross channel publishing across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Schedule posts in advance;
- Review analytics at a glance;
- Engage with community in real time;
- Create and save custom streams.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts