Expedia TAAP Appoints Discover The World Marketing For Canada And USA
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. , May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia Travel Agents Affiliate Program (TAAP) announced the appointment of Discover the World Marketing as their sales partners in key markets of Canada and USA, handling the sales and first level customer support for the program.
Launched in Europe in 2002, Expedia TAAP now partners with more than 80,000 registered travel agents globally offering commissions when selling Expedia's extensive global inventory. Travel agents have access to highly competitive Internet rates on 145,000 Hotels, car rental, flights, thousands of dynamic packages and activities such as tours, theatre tickets and transfers. Prices and products shown on TAAP mirror those viewed by the consumer, which ensures the agent is price competitive while still earning a commission.
Expedia TAAP burst onto the North American markets with its launch in early 2010 and now boasts nearly 10,000 agencies registered for the program in Canada and the US.
"Expedia has forged a strong sales and marketing partnership with Discover the World Marketing that's been in existence since 2010 and has grown in cooperation to more than 25 markets worldwide," said Diego Pedrani, Expedia's Director – Travel Agent Distribution Worldwide. "We are now partnering with Discover in US and Canada to leverage their strong sales presence in these markets and to utilize best practices across the markets where Discover represents us."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV