SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella Inc., (Nasdaq:AMBA) today announced that it will hold its Q1 FY 2014 conference call on Tuesday, June 4, 2013, at 2pm Pacific Daylight Time. The company will issue its earnings release after the market closes the same day.
Those in the U.S. interested in participating should dial 877-304-8963 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. International callers should dial 760-666-4834. A replay will be available approximately 30 minutes after the call, and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 in the U.S. and 404-537-3406 internationally. The conference ID # is 72302571.
A webcast of the conference call will be available at http://investor.ambarella.com/index.cfm.Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMBA), is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras, and automotive video camera recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit www.ambarella.com .
CONTACT: Deborah A. Stapleton 650.470.4200 landline 650.815.1239 cell firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV