- YouTube now has channels you can pay for.
- Google Wallet has been integrated with Gmail and has turned into something like Western Union (WU), with money sent as email attachments.
- Google Plus is going after Facebook (FB - Get Report), complete with an app similar to Facebook Home , now available on iTunes.
- Google Play Music is now a $10/month streaming service competing with Spotify, and daring Apple (AAPL - Get Report) to respond.
- Google Play Games is now aiming to become a full gaming platform like Valve's Steam.
- Google Apps is now going directly at Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report) Office in the office applications race, with the City of Boston and Canada's CBC Broadcasting as early wins.
- Google Compute Engine is going after Amazon.com (AMZN - Get Report) in the public cloud space.
The Google Bubble
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts