Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:38 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
American International Group (AIG) is a hedge fund favorite, and many believe it's going to $60. Cramer agreed, predicting that "this one's going higher." AIG fell 1% to close at $44.89.
Michael Kors (KORS ) will report better-than-expected earnings, according to Canaccord. Even after the big secondary, Cramer said he still likes the name. KORS was unchangd at $60.58.Red Hat (RHT) is a great play on the cloud, but received a downgrade from BMO. Cramer disagreed, stating, "I think it's going to be a great quarter." RHT fell 4.3% to $52.65. Accenture (ACN) gets an upgrade from Goldman Sachs, which confuses Cramer because "this thing has been just a horse," all year, indicating it's a late call. ACN was flat at $82.53. Brinker International (EAT) received a downgrade from Wells Fargo. Cramer disagreed. "I wouldn't go against this group," referring to the restaurant industry. EAT was flat at $41.28. Carmax (KMX) also received a downgrade this morning. Again, Cramer thinks this is ridiculous, stating, "a lot of guys are downgrading stocks, frankly, because of the big run. I don't like that." KMX closed at $47.84, down 1.7% Monday. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV