DETROIT, May 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company announced today that Changepoint customer Avery Cloud, author and Chief Information Officer (CIO) of New Hanover Regional Health Center, will deliver an end user case study at the Gartner PPM and IT Governance Summit, taking place May 20-22, in National Harbor, Maryland. Cloud's presentation, entitled "IT Should Eat its Own Cooking," will discuss the benefit IT organizations can realize by integrating the systems responsible for managing internal operations and IT governance.
Avery Cloud is a thirty-five year veteran in the field of business information management. He began his information technology career in global manufacturing and consumer products and after thirteen years moved into healthcare information management. He learned information technology from the ground up, starting in computer operations and eventually becoming a vice president and CIO. He has been widely published in industry trade journals and speaks frequently at industry forums. He is the recipient of several awards and was named one of Computerworld Magazine's Premier 100 CIOs. Mr. Cloud has been a Changepoint customer for more than 10 years.
The Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2013 is the premier gathering of program and portfolio management executives focused on improving how organizations select, implement and manage IT initiatives and services. Attendees will gain new methods of prioritization, resource optimization and governance to address competing strategic goals — even in a volatile economy.Compuware Changepoint is a silver sponsor and exhibitor at the event. Visitors to the Changepoint booth 116 will receive a courtesy copy of Mr. Cloud's book, "Turnaround: Career Saving Techniques for IT Leaders." Session Title: "IT Should Eat its Own Cooking" When: Monday, May 20, 2013 12:55 PM to 1:15 PM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV