5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CHKR, BMS, ENR, MCHP, WAG
Energizer Holdings (NYSE: ENR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $102.08 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Energizer Holdings has been 447,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Energizer Holdings has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 28.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Energizer Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of primary batteries, portable lighting, and personal care products worldwide. It offers household and specialty batteries, including carbon zinc, alkaline, rechargeable, and lithium batteries. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.09. TheStreet Ratings rates Energizer Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV