YOKNEAM, Israel, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Expands treatment capabilities, reduces treatment time, and improves overall experience with UltraShape and VelaShape systems
Syneron Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELOS), the leading global aesthetic device company, announced today the introduction of new enhancements to its innovative body shaping products, including the UltraShape® V3 system, which is currently available in Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia, and the VelaShape® II system, which has a market leading installed base and is available globally. The enhancements, which are based on physician and patient feedback, are designed to significantly increase the return on investment for physicians, reduce number of treatments, and improve patient experience and comfort.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120528/535447 ) The UltraShape V3 system is a clinically proven non-invasive solution for fat reduction and body contouring using "non-thermal" focused ultrasound technology. This unique fat selective technology gives physicians a comprehensive body sculpting solution that enables targeted, non-invasive fat destruction. The enhancements to the UltraShape V3 system include:
- U-Sculpt transducer (delivers focused ultrasound treatment) - the new U-Sculpt transducer is smaller and 50% lighter than the current full-size transducer. The U-Sculpt is ergonomically designed, includes more treatment pulses, and is easily interchangeable with the full-size transducer during treatment sessions.
- Re-usable strap sets (used to gather skin and fat tissue at the treatment area) -designed to quickly and effectively lift and gather tissue in the target area to increase treatment efficiency.
- Ultrasonic treatment gel (allows focused ultrasound energy to be delivered through the skin) - designed to reduce treatment preparation time and provide patients with a cleaner, more streamlined procedure compared to the previous option.
- New treatment protocol and disposable cover for circumferential reduction - offers patients the same efficacy with 50% fewer treatment sessions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts