ORLANDO, Fla., May 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iGATE, the first integrated technology and operations company providing Business Outcomes-based solutions, announced today the launch of its mobile enterprise asset management (EAM) solution for the oil and gas industry. The mobile EAM solution helps global oil and gas enterprises efficiently and sustainably manage their physical assets, including production equipment, machinery, vehicles and facilities, on mobile devices. This is a critical solution offering given that the need for mobile EAM solutions has never been greater than now.
iGATE's new mobile solution leverages the SAP® Mobile Platform and works with the SAP EAM solution to offer asset related information on the go and empower field employees to work effectively and respond quickly. It also enables field workforce to create service orders on mobile devices. The mobile element coupled with the strong reporting and analytics capabilities of iGATE's solution can improve asset use and performance. Enterprise mobility is today one of the top three strategic priorities for CIOs across all verticals, according to Gartner.
iGATE has already successfully implemented its mobile EAM solution for pipeline integrity management for a leading oil and gas transmission and distribution company. The solution provided a cockpit to access all asset related information and enabled the organization to get better return on their assets and enhance customer satisfaction.Key features of the solution include:
- Asset information management: Provides asset management like geo location, asset details and image, asset history etc.
- Asset inspection: Assists field officers in asset inspection and damage detection
- Asset servicing: Assists field service engineers in servicing of damaged assets by providing up to date information about assets which is needed to complete the tasks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV