If The Devil Can Wear Prada, Shouldn't Dracula Wear Dior?
NEW YORK, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Twilight. True Blood. Dracula. Vampires are hotter than the sun they don't walk in, and why? Because they have two things we all want. Eternal life. Eternal thinness. Sure, their books sell millions and their movies and TV shows are hits, but when it comes to style, too many are still dressing like the Count from Sesame Street.
That's why Scarlett Stoker's new eBook Dracula in Dior - The Ultimate A-Z Fashion Guide for the Undead and Those Who Wish To Be is set to be essential summer reading for every vamp and undead obsessive.
"It's time for older vampires to abandon the cliches and younger vamps to ditch the hoodies and torn jeans," says Stoker, creator of the humorous must-read vampire style blog www.DraculainDior.com. "Vampires need to embrace the runway and start killing in fashion.""A wise human once said that good clothes open all doors," explains Stoker. "And if you're a vampire, beyond those doors are a lot of necks. The devil wears Prada because it works for him. Shouldn't Dracula and his cohorts do their jobs in Dior? And Marc Jacobs and Gucci and Donna Karan." Dracula in Dior cleverly combines the twin passion of millions - fashion and vampires - and in this comic A-Z guide, Scarlett teaches vampires:
- Why they need to ditch those boring capes and corsets and wear designer.
- How jewelry is a vampire's best friend for hiding those annoying dinner bloodstains. Just ask Michelle Obama.
- Why Martha Stewart should be the role model of every undead housewife.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts