- Start with a Clean Surface: For a perfectly grilled sandwich every time, be sure to clean the grill before every use. For a quick process, preheat the grill to 500 degrees-550 degrees F for 10-15 minutes to burn off existing residue. Once heated, brush off the loose debris with a stainless steel bristle brush.
- Patience is Key: The key to the perfect grilled sandwich is ensuring you maintain medium and direct heat of about 400 degrees throughout the cooking time - no peeking. Keeping the lid closed allows for convection heat to circulate within the grill, allowing for perfectly melted cheese.
- Crown it with Cheese: Adding cheese is the final touch to ensure all flavors blend (and stick) together in perfect harmony. Kraft offers a wide variety of sliced cheeses to complement any sandwich combination.
Kraft Summer Grilling Survey Shows The Grill Is An Unconquered Tool For Serving Up An American Favorite -- The Sandwich
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.