NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the 2013 UBS Global Healthcare Conference in New York, New York on Monday, May 20, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation is being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://cc.talkpoint.com/ubsx001/052013b_ep/?entity=26_PJ4XDGQ as well as through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.brookdaleliving.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the date of the presentation. The presentation slides will also be available during and after the presentation through the Investor Relations section of the Brookdale Senior Living website.
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Currently Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 650 communities in 36 states and the ability to serve approximately 67,000 residents. Through its Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health, personalized living and hospice services. SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV