CNP Assurances: Financial Indicators For The First Three Months Of 2013
PARIS, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Net insurance revenue: €549m (up 13.3%)
EBIT: €523m (up 15.0%)
Attributable net profit: €230m (down 16.3%)Revenue under IFRS: €7,124m (up 1.4%) CNP Assurances, the leading personal insurer in France with operations in the rest of Europe and in Latin America, has announced its quarterly indicators for the first three months of 2013.These indicators were approved for publication by the Board of Directors at its meeting on 15 May 2013. HIGHLIGHTS
- Net insurance revenue up by a strong 13.3%, led by operations in both France and Latin America and reflecting a favourable basis of comparison.
- EBIT up 15.0%, thanks in particular to tight control over administrative expenses (up 0.5%).
- Attributable net profit down 16.3%, to €230 million, due to lower realised gains on equities and estimated impairment of goodwill in Cyprus.
- Revenue under IFRS up 1.4% to €7,124 million.
- Quarterly indicators for the three months ended 31 March 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts