PARIS, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Net insurance revenue: €549m (up 13.3%)
EBIT: €523m (up 15.0%)
Attributable net profit: €230m (down 16.3%)Revenue under IFRS: €7,124m (up 1.4%) CNP Assurances, the leading personal insurer in France with operations in the rest of Europe and in Latin America, has announced its quarterly indicators for the first three months of 2013.These indicators were approved for publication by the Board of Directors at its meeting on 15 May 2013. HIGHLIGHTS
- Net insurance revenue up by a strong 13.3%, led by operations in both France and Latin America and reflecting a favourable basis of comparison.
- EBIT up 15.0%, thanks in particular to tight control over administrative expenses (up 0.5%).
- Attributable net profit down 16.3%, to €230 million, due to lower realised gains on equities and estimated impairment of goodwill in Cyprus.
- Revenue under IFRS up 1.4% to €7,124 million.
- Quarterly indicators for the three months ended 31 March 2013