CNP Assurances: Financial Indicators For The First Three Months Of 2013
PARIS, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Net insurance revenue: €549m (up 13.3%)
EBIT: €523m (up 15.0%)
Attributable net profit: €230m (down 16.3%)Revenue under IFRS: €7,124m (up 1.4%) CNP Assurances, the leading personal insurer in France with operations in the rest of Europe and in Latin America, has announced its quarterly indicators for the first three months of 2013.These indicators were approved for publication by the Board of Directors at its meeting on 15 May 2013. HIGHLIGHTS
- Net insurance revenue up by a strong 13.3%, led by operations in both France and Latin America and reflecting a favourable basis of comparison.
- EBIT up 15.0%, thanks in particular to tight control over administrative expenses (up 0.5%).
- Attributable net profit down 16.3%, to €230 million, due to lower realised gains on equities and estimated impairment of goodwill in Cyprus.
- Revenue under IFRS up 1.4% to €7,124 million.
- Quarterly indicators for the three months ended 31 March 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV