SAO PAULO, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN – Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 1Q13:
- Steel sales volume in 1Q13 totaled 1.6 million tonnes, 17% up on 1Q12 and a new first-quarter record;
- Working capital declined R$0.8 billion at the end of 1Q13 as compared to the end of 1Q12, with a reduction of 33 days in the cash conversion cycle, chiefly due to improved payment management;
- Investments totaled R$509 million in 1Q13;
- CSN closed 1Q13 with cash and cash equivalents of R$14.1 billion.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 1Q13 Earnings TOMORROW, May 16, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David SalamaInvestor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE CSN
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts