One under-$10 name that's trending within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is RTI Biologics (RTIX), which is engaged in the use of natural tissues and innovative technologies to produce orthopedic and other surgical implants that repair and promote the natural healing of human bone and other human tissues and improve surgical outcomes. This stock is off to a flat start in 2013, with shares up just 0.7%.
If you take a look at the chart for RTI Biologics, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending strong for the last month, with shares moving higher from its low of $3.60 to its recent high of $4.42 a share. During that uptrend, shares of RTIX have been mostly making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of RTIX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV